Monday, March 30, 2009

PodCamp 2009

STA72710.JPG



Hello,


I learned a lot of great stuff at Pod Camp SLC 2009. Somewhere around 125-150 people interested in learning about podcasting got together to learn from the talented people in the area. Thom Allen, the founder/organizer/podcasting guru who put the whole thing on is a friend and I'm so glad I went. Pod Camp filled my little brain with great information and I'm going to do my first podcast when the headset/mic arrives from Amazon. com. I bought the LogiTech 350 for a total of about $110, which is the brand and model Thom suggested.

I'm planning on recording the prologue of my novel and the first few pages of each of my short stories. I think it's going to be lots of fun.

I also got to meet several really cool people. Pod Camp was only $20 for a full day of learning, included lunch, and the opportunity to rub elbows with some amazing people. I'm definitely going again next year.

Best wishes,

Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
Book Two of the Iron Dragon Series
Releasing May 15, 2009
www.paulgenesse.com

No comments: