Thursday, June 4, 2009

Internet Radio Interview

Hello,


Tonight I was the guest of Residual Hauntings Live, an internet radio show hosted by Tom and Russ. They are paranormal investigators and I've gone on an investigation with Tom. He's a very cool guy and I really enjoyed being on the show again. I was on it last year when The Golden Cord came out. We chatted about the haunted characters in the Iron Dragon Series, about ghosts, and about writing. Tom has read book two, The Dragon Hunters and really liked it, so it was fun to chat with him. You can listen to the show by going to this address.

http://residualhauntings.podOmatic.com/entry/2009-06-03T21_41_25-07_00

I hope you enjoy their show. They have a lot of great back episodes on the website.

Best wishes,

Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
Book Two of the Iron Dragon Series

No comments: